MetroAgriFor intends to create an active and stimulating forum where academics, researchers and industry experts in the field of measurement and data processing techniques for Agriculture, Forestry and Food can meet and share new advances and research results. Attention is paid, but not limited to, new technologies for agriculture and forestry environment monitoring, food quality monitoring, metrology-assisted production in agriculture, forestry and food industries, sensors and associated signal conditioning for agriculture and forestry, calibration methods for electronic test and measurement for environmental and food applications.
Besides invited lectures, presentations and poster sessions, the Workshop will feature a Short Course on Measurement and Uncertainty and an Exhibition to offer leading manufacturers the opportunity to bring their latest technology solutions directly to the attention of a selected audience.
Metrology, quality assurance and standardisation
Sensors and measurement techniques
The main topics include, but are not limited to:
– Sensor networking and integration
– Approaches and tools for measuring Food Quality
– Soil analysis, mapping and monitoring
– Crop analysis, mapping and monitoring
– Precision agriculture, forestry and livestock farming
– Measurements for agriculture, forestry and environment
– Agroclimatic measurements
Download the Call_for_Papers_MetroAgriFor