MetroAgriFor intends to create an active and stimulating forum where academics, researchers, and industry experts in the field of measurement and data processing techniques for agriculture, forestry, and food can meet and share new advances and research results. Attention is paid but not limited to new technologies for agriculture and forestry environment monitoring, food quality monitoring, metrology-assisted production in agriculture, forestry and food industries, sensors and associated signal conditioning for agriculture and forestry, calibration methods for electronic testing, and measurement for environmental and food applications.
The topics of interest for this Special Issue include but are not limited to precision agriculture, precision horticulture, smart agriculture, metrology for farm pest control, Smart water management in agriculture, smart farm, and so on.
Prof. Dr. Annachiara Berardinelli
Dr. Alberto Barbaresi
The Special Issue website can be reached at: https://www.mdpi.com/si/90135
As an open access journal, MDPI Agriculture have an Article Processing Charge (APC) of 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs) for accepted papers.
The conference participants will receive a 20% discount on the publishing fees.
Agriculture (ISSN 2077-0472) is an international, crossdisciplinary and scholarly open access journal on the science and technology of crop and animal production, and management of the natural resource base for agricultural production. Agriculture is published in an open access format – research articles, reviews and other contents are released on the internet immediately after acceptance. The scientific community and the public have unlimited and free access to the content as soon as it is published.
- Open Access - free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), AGRICOLA, AGRIS, RePEc, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q1 (Agronomy) / CiteScore - Q2 (Agronomy and Crop Science)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 16.6 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 3.3 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Impact Factor: 2.925 (2020); 5-Year Impact Factor: 3.044 (2020)
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in the website. Manuscripts can be submitted up until the deadline as papers will be published on an ongoing basis. All papers will be peer-reviewed and papers will be published immediately on acceptance and listed together on the Special Issue website.
All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page
Prof. Dr. Annachiara Berardinelli, University of Trento, Italy
Dr. Alberto Barbaresi, University of Bologna, Italy