Papers are sought on every aspect of measurement and data processing techniques for Agriculture, Forestry and Food. The list below is given as guidance.
The THEMATIC AREAS addressed are:
Metrology, quality assurance and standardisation
Sensors and measurement techniques
The MAIN TOPICS include, but are not limited to:
– Sensor networking and integration
– Approaches and tools for measuring Food Quality
– Soil analysis, mapping and monitoring
– Crop analysis, mapping and monitoring
– Precision agriculture, forestry and livestock farming
– Measurements for agriculture, forestry and environment
– Agroclimatic measurements
Abstracts on the topics of the Workshop must be sent to the Conference Secretariat together with the Pre- Registration Form by 31st July 2018.
1. Title of paper;
2. Full names of all Authors (the name of the Presenting Author must be underlined);
4. Text (about 500 words plus supporting figures).
For each additional paper, an extra fee of €40.00 will be charged.
The proceeding will be published by IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science and indexed in the leading databases of scientific & engineering literature, including Inspec and Scitation. Full paper submission will be after the Workshop.
The official language of the Conference is English.